Friday, September 5, 2008

Fall

It totally feels like fall here today in Nebraska. I am in jeans & my favorite Dallas Cowboy sweatshirt. I love fall & the weather. I would prefer the HOT summer...but not really in the right place for that weather now am I ?? A friend emailed me the other day -shes from here- she says " I hear this winter is going to be bad. You gonna make it ?" NO I told her ! I am NOT ready for winter- at all. At least the cool thing about this winter compared to last winter- I do not have to leave the house for work...I only have to walk a few short feet out the back door to my studio. YEA ! No driving in it !
Ok I am gone to go have a girls night with some girls I used to work with. FUN !

2 comments:

Kami said...

We got some nice weather now, too!

{LyndsD} said...

Hey girlie!! I AM SO glad you commented on my blog cause I couldn't find your new blog address anywhere... :( Now I have it on my blog... can't lose it. :) I emailed you too... How awesome that this year you don't have to drive in it... I remember last year you weren't too happy about having to go back to work and driving in it... Yay for the studio!! :) BTW... How is Luke doing??

Miss ya girl! ~Lynds